Secrid Cardprotector: RFID Blocking Wallet to Protect Against Theft
- Model Name: Cardprotector
- Brand: Secrid
- Colors Available: Assortment
- Product Dimension (L x W x H): 63 x 103 x 8 mm
- Weight: 48g
- Other Details: The Cardprotector has a bottom lever to pop the cards out. Fits up to 6 cards.
1) RFID Blocking to Protect Information
The highlight feature is the RFID blocking technology. Radio-frequency-identification (RFID) is a wireless data collection method that transmits information. The cardholder is made out aluminum and stainless which blocks that wireless communication to prevent credit card theft. This attribute is highly desirable because nowadays your credit card information can be stolen through your wallet.
2) Hi-tech Design
The Cardprotector has a great design. Coated in a metallic color tone, it looks cool and has a lever that makes accessing your cards clever, one pull and everything pops up. Additionally, it is compact, slim enough to fit in your pocket or a small purse without weighing it down.
3) Built to Last
Because the cardholder is made of aluminum and stainless steel, it is pretty durable. It will not bend or break easily. And it holds up nicely when it comes to scratches or marks.
Cons or Changes:
1) The only thing to be aware of is that if you put more than 6 cards in the case, they may get stuck. Also, we do not recommend keeping paper cards in the case, like business cards, etc., metal or plastic only.