Afro Fashion Week Milan F/W 23
Afro Fashion Milan is back with the 7th edition of its cornerstone event — Afro Fashion Week. Bringing together creative talents from Africa and Italy, Afro Fashion Week is a cultural experience in fashion and cutting edge opportunity to showcase what tomorrow’s designers can bring, when given the chance. This year’s event kick offs Feb 25th.
AFM is an organization that works to foster inclusion, diversity and advancement in Milan’s fashion and arts industries. It was founded in 2015 and is a Black and woman led fashion association (afrofashion.org).
Fashion Events Schedule:
- Meet the Designers
- Noirata – digital fashion show
- Phan Dang Hoang – digital fashion show
- Who Am 👁 – digital fashion show
- Tokyo James – in-person show
- Joy Meribe – in-person show
- Valentina Poltronieri – digital fashion show
- Fab Five International – digital fashion show
- Zineb Hazim – digital fashion show